02 June 2008

Das Bunker, das Gute

Okay, you got me: I don't speak German. But that doesn't stop me from believing that there are few things in life more enjoyable than taking a good turn on the dance floor to some dirty German techno hit whose only lyric I can confidently say I comprehend is its hypnotic refrain of "Deutschland." As a matter of fact, the only thing I can think of that's more enjoyable than taking said turn on said dance floor to said German techno jam is doing so with Mr. Christopher Heintz, who could probably easily make it onto anyone's shortlist of favorite dance partners of all time.

So, when Chris facebooked me earlier last week and proposed that I join him and a few others to Das Bunker on Friday night, consideration didn't even come under consideration. I was there.

Trying to describe the night would be superfluous. Of course it was great. The pictures below I hope will suffice as testaments. I love dancing. More than almost anything. Period.

dancetonightcrewdancetonight

My point is this: please come visit me while I'm in Japan so we can go dancing together. See you there.

2 comments:

Nod83 said...

INCREDIBLE! Thank you so much for taking pictures! More than anything I want to go with you and Chris to experience this! Perhaps in Japan....

meghanjanssen said...

Yes. We must find a way to convince Chris to come live in Japan. Then you can come visit and we will all go dancing together. This plan is perfect.